Comprehensive molecular genetic testing offers exceptional sensitivity and excellent specificity for bacteria, viruses, and even parasites.
Symptoms to Consider:
• Abdominal pain
• Abnormal loss of weight
• Abdominal pain, left quadrant
• Blood in stool
• Colitis, enteritis, and gastroenteritis
• Diarrhea of infectious origin
• Functional diarrhea
• Nausea with vomiting
• Viral enteritis and noninfectious gastroenteritis
Now you can provide patients the quickest and most
accurate diagnosis possible.
• Expedited Patient Results
• Identifies pathogens which are difficult to culture
• Yields greater than 95% analytical sensitivity and specificity
• Simple collection
• Direct access to experienced scientific staff
• Personal customer service experience
As a high-complexity CLIA accredited laboratory, we assist clinicians and health care providers to quickly identify the pathogens and underlying causes of disease. We know better patient outcomes are achieved through fast, accurate, and reliable laboratory results.
– Bacterial Gastroenteritis
– Campylobacter spp.
– Clostridium difficile
– Verotoxin positive E. coli
– Enteroinvasive E. coli
– Enteropathogenic E. coli
– Salmonella spp.
– Shigella spp.
– Yersinia enterocolitica
– Norovirus Gl, G2
– Entamoeba histolytica
– Cryptosporidium spp.
– Giardia lamblia